What types of accident can lead to an injury claim in Maida Vale?
Maida Vale is a residential district in London, west of St Johns Wood and south of Kilburn. It is mainly an affluent area with many large Victorian and Edwardian blocks of mansion flats, and is also home to one of the studios of the BBC.
For many people, London is a wonderful city to live in — a truly cosmopolitan place with lots of free attractions, and of course the Royal Family. Unfortunately, you are just as likely to sustain an injury from an accident in London as anywhere else, and this may lead to you having to make an injury claim in Maida Vale.
The criteria needed to make an injury claim in Maida Vale
For any personal injury compensation claim, there are certain criteria that have to be fulfilled:
- The accident should have happened within the last three years;
- It should have been the fault or negligence of someone else that caused the accident that resulted in your injuries; and
- Medical attention should have been needed for your injuries.
If you fit these rules, you will be able to make an injury claim in Maida Vale.
The types of accident you can claim for
Accident Advice Helpline have not yet found an accident that you cannot claim for, but the most common ones are:Open Claim Calculator
- Car collisions – driver;
- Car collisions – passenger;
- Car collisions – pedestrian;
- Motorbike accidents;
- Bicycle accidents;
- Work-related injuries;
- Industrial illness or disease;
- Medical negligence;
- Unsafe products;
- Slips, trips or falls in a public place;
- Travel accidents;
- Food poisoning; and
- Accidents at school, college or university.
Any of these happen to you because of someone else’s fault, you may be entitled to make an injury claim in Maida Vale.
The things you can be compensated for as part of your claim
When making your injury claim in Maida Vale, Accident Advice Helpline will ask about the things that can be included in your claim – we need to make sure that every area is looked at to get the maximum amount of compensation for you. The sort of things we need to know about are:
- The extent of your injuries, as this will affect the amount you receive for pain and suffering;
- Loss of earnings;
- Any extra medical costs you have incurred;
- Travel costs;
- Care costs if you are no longer able to properly look after yourself; and
- The impact envisaged on your future life.
Accident Advice Helpline are experts in dealing with personal injury compensation claims. We have been dealing with them for over 15 years and have helped many thousands of claimants to get the compensation to which they were entitled.
On our website there is a 30-second test which will help you to decide if you qualify to make and claim, and if you do will give you a rough idea of the amount you can expect to receive.
Our helpline is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week for you to call whenever you wish. The freephone number is 0800 689 0500. Our friendly advisors will be there to help.