If you’ve had a motorbike accident that was not your fault, you should make an injury claim in Machrihanish. To do this just call Accident Advice Helpline.
When accidents happen
You never expect to be injured in an accident. You could be out shopping and you trip over a box left in an aisle. So what do you do?
- If you are injured in a public place, or at work, report the accident to them. All firms will have a procedure for this and it helps them investigate how they can improve their procedures.
- If you can, use your phone to get some photographs of the scene of the accident.
- Witnesses are often willing to say what they saw, so ask anyone who saw what happened if they will let you have their contact details.
- Seek medical attention. Even if your injuries seem minor, it’s always best to play safe and have them assessed by a doctor. You not only need to do this for the sake of your health, but also for the sake of your claim.
- Call Accident Advice Helpline to find out about making an injury claim in Machrihanish.
A bit about Accident Advice Helpline
You don’t have to worry when you call Accident Advice Helpline. We are legal specialists and our expertise is in personal injury claims. We have over 15 years of experience, and we help more people to receive their compensation every day.
We can help you too if you were not to blame for causing your accident. We have a team of friendly advisors who can answer all your questions and explain the claims process to you.
They can also assess your injury claim in Machrihanish, providing you with an estimate of your compensation. As well as a sum to cover your pain and suffering, you can also claim back your out-of-pocket expenses and any loss of earnings.Open Claim Calculator
If you are off work recovering, then we won’t ask you to pay upfront to get your claim started. We always work on a no-win, no-fee basis. This also gives you peace of mind that we won’t charge for our time if for some reason your claim is unsuccessful.
Start your injury claim in Machrihanish today
So why not call now to discuss your claim? You can even call us free is you use a landline. The number is 0800 689 0500, or if you’re calling from a mobile, the number to use is 0333 500 0993.
If you decide to go ahead with a claim, we can get it started straight away, so call Accident Advice Helpline now to find out if you qualify to claim compensation. You have a maximum of 3 years to start your claim, so don’t leave it too late.