How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury claim loss

    It is a sad fact of life that people sometimes die in accidents that were not their fault. The tragedy is particularly hard to bear for the family members left behind. However, if you are a spouse, partner or child of a person who has died in an accident that was not their fault, you may be able to claim personal injury compensation on their behalf, or make an injury claim loss of a close relative.

    Injury claim loss of life

    You may have been typing the phrase “injury claim loss” into your search box, and it may have given you two different types of articles for injury claim loss, as you can claim for loss of earnings as well as for loss of life.

    Making an injury claim for loss of life

    If a man dies after an accident at work, the spouse left behind might find it very difficult to manage to take care of her children and manage the household bills if her husband was the main breadwinner. Although making a personal injury compensation claim might be the last thing on that woman’s mind, if the claim were successful the compensation she received would help to prevent her facing financial problems after her husband’s death.

    Of course, no amount of money can take the place of a person, or truly compensate for their death. It can, however, make life easier for those who remain behind.

    You will need to find a solicitor who specialises in fatal injury compensation claims if you want to receive the maximum amount of compensation possible for your loss. Ask a solicitor to provide testimonials from satisfied clients to check that they have a good track record of helping people such as you.

    Open Claim Calculator

    There are also cases of people who die because of an occupational disease or a work-related illness. You can also make a claim against their previous employer if your spouse, partner or child has died because of one of these conditions.

    Accident Advice Helpline

    If you have any type of personal injury compensation claim to make, contact us at Accident Advice Helpline for expert legal advice. We are a law firm that has been helping people to make claims since the year 2000. If you need help and assistance to make an injury claim loss of life, don’t hesitate to call us on one of our helpline numbers.

    You may like to visit our website to find out what we may be able to do for you. Alternatively you could simply call us on 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or on 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone. Our initial advice is free.

    Date Published: 20th October 2013

    Author: Louise Thacker

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.