How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury claim in Longridge

    There are two places called Longridge in the UK, one is a watersports and outdoor activity centre, near Marlow in Buckinghamshire, while the other one is situated about eight miles from Preston in the Ribble Valley borough. If you live in Longridge, you may have been injured in an accident that you can prove was another person’s fault. If the accident happened within the last three years, you may be eligible to make an injury claim in Longridge or elsewhere in the British Isles.

    You should bear in mind that for some accidents, such as those at airports, on aircraft, or at sea, for example, you only have two years from the date of the accident to make an injury claim in Longridge (or one based in any other place in the UK). If you have any doubts about the statute of limitations and how it relates to your specific type of accident, call us at Accident Advice Helpline. (Our freephone numbers can be found below.)

    Injury claim in Longridge

    Although it may seem like a contradiction of terms, you can also make an injury claim in Longridge for any illness you have been diagnosed with in the last three years that can be proven to have been the result of another person’s negligence. The other person could be your employer, if you have been diagnosed with a work-related illness or the owner of a restaurant, if you have been unlucky enough to have suffered from food poisoning after eating out.

    Accidents in public places

    A public place can be anywhere that is open to members of the general public: for example, museums, cinemas, restaurant, banks, shops, and of course the street. You may have slipped, tripped or fallen in any of these places, and if you have, you should have reported the accident to a member of staff and made certain that it was recorded in the accident book. If you fell and injured yourself in the street, the police should be informed.

    It is a good idea to take photographs of the scene of your accident and of your injuries, as these can be used as supporting evidence in an injury claim in Longridge for example.

    Open Claim Calculator

    You should have medical treatment for your injuries as soon as possible, as some injuries are exacerbated if treatment is not given immediately and failure to seek medical attention soon after your accident could weaken any personal injury compensation claim you might later make.

    Accident Advice Helpline

    For expert legal advice about any aspect of any type of personal injury compensation claim, call us at Accident Advice Helpline. There are two freephone numbers for you to use, 0800 689 0500 for landline calls and 0333 500 0993 for calls from mobiles. You can call us at any time (including on Bank Holidays) so why not ring now for expert legal advice?

    Date Published: 20th October 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.