How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury claim in Long Ashton

    You may live in Long Ashton and commute into Bristol to work, or you may live in Bristol and go into Long Ashton once a month to go to the market. If so, you may have been involved in an accident for which you were not to blame. If you have sustained an injury in an accident which you can prove was no fault of yours and happened within the last three years, you may be able to make an injury claim in Long Ashton.

    Injury claim in Long Ashton

    If you have been told by your doctor that you have an illness which you can prove was caused by another person’s negligence, then you may also be able to make an injury claim in Long Ashton. Such an illness might be on that is work-related, food poisoning, MRSA or even Legionnaire’s disease. You must file a claim within three years of first being diagnosed with an illness of this sort.

    Why wait three years to file a claim?

    You should ideally file an injury claim in Long Ashton as soon as you possibly can. This is mainly because that the sooner you do, the sooner you should receive compensation for your injuries or illness and the pain, distress and suffering they have caused you.

    Some accidents are governed by international conventions, and for these you have only two years in which to file an injury claim in Long Ashton. These include accidents in the air, at airports and at sea. Also, if you were the victim of a violent attack which you did nothing to provoke, you can claim compensation from the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority (CICA) within two years of the attack.

    If you have had an illness such as food poisoning after eating at a restaurant then your doctor will inform the local Public Health and Hygiene Department, who will investigate to find the source of the problem. Because you have alerted them of the problem, a local epidemic might be averted. Wouldn’t it be easier to file a claim immediately so that officials can discover what the source of it was? You would have all the relevant information and reports to give an accident or personal injury solicitor at your fingertips.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Accident Advice Helpline

    If you think that you could make any type of personal injury compensation claim, but are not certain how to do this, call us at Accident Advice Helpline for expert legal advice. We are a law firm who have been assisting people to make their injury claims for more than a decade. You can find out more by visiting our website.

    You can call us for free at any time of the day or night, any day of the week. Our freephone numbers are 0800 689 0500 for landlines and 0333 500 0993 for mobiles. For expert legal advice, why not call us now?

    Date Published: 17th October 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.