How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury Claim in Loch Rannoch

    You may live close to Loch Rannoch, perhaps in the small village of Kinloch Rannoch at the eastern end of this nine-miles-long loch, which is a freshwater one. If you do and you have been the innocent victim of an accident, you may be considering making an injury claim. You usually have three years in which to file a claim, although in some cases you only have two. If you are uncertain about the length of time you have from the date of your accident to file a claim, call us at Accident Advice Helpline for that, and other information.

    Injury claim in Loch Rannoch

    You can also make an injury claim if you have been diagnosed with an illness and you can prove that it was caused by the negligence of another person. This could be MRSA contracted whilst in hospital undergoing surgery, or food poisoning after eating out, or even a work-related illness for which you can prove your employer was to blame.

    You have three years to file an injury claim in Loch Rannoch (or elsewhere) for this type of personal injury compensation claim.

    Illness caused by negligence of a landlord

    If you are living as a tenant, you might be living in sub-standard accommodation. If the accommodation is in need of repair and is damp, for example, your health could be at risk. If you have repeatedly asked your landlord to do much-needed maintenance to the property you are living in and this has not been done, you might have developed respiratory problems. If this is the case, you should visit a personal injury solicitor and explain the problem. You will need to give him or her your medical report so that he or she can see what the problem is. You have three years from the date of being first diagnosed with the illness in which to lodge a claim.

    You solicitor will write a letter to your landlord, explaining that you are filing a personal injury compensation claim against him or her. The landlord will be given ninety days or less in which to respond. If your health is deteriorating rapidly, the period given for a response will be less.

    Open Claim Calculator

    You can also claim a rebate on past rent if you have been unable to use a room in your accommodation because of its state of repair.

    If you need help to find a personal injury solicitor to represent you, contact us at Accident Advice Helpline.

    Accident Advice Helpline

    If you think that you have a potential personal injury compensation claim to make, call us for expert legal advice at Accident Advice Helpline. You can call us at any time on one of our freephone numbers. Call 0333 500 0993 from a mobile or 0800 689 0500 from a landline. Why not call now for advice from the experts?


    Date Published: 18th November 2013

    Author: Emma Matthews

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.