Compensation means different things to different victims, as everyone’s circumstances vary, and this has to be accounted for when they make a personal injury claim in Llantwit Major.
There are many things that can affect a personal injury claim in Llantwit Major including:
- The severity of your injuries.
- The way you have to alter your life to cope with them, even if that is for just a few weeks while the injury heals.
- The prospect for your future recovery.
- Loss of earnings if you work, and if you are unlikely to be able to return to work, loss of earnings for the future. This would be more for a younger victim, as they would have more working years left.
- Medical expenses which are often for medications and perhaps medical devices. But sometime private treatment is needed if what you require is not available on the NHS.
- Travelling cost, particularly to and from medical appointments. It could be that your car is off the road, or that you are unable to drive, either way you could have a few taxi fairs to pay.
- If your home is no longer suitable for your needs, it might have to be adapted, or possibly you might have to move home.
- It could be that for a while at least, you cannot do the every day tasks that we all take for granted. Getting dressed or taking a bath can get very difficult with some injuries and you may need to hire a carer to help you.
- Childcare does not come cheap, but there are situations where victims have to get help with their children and they cannot care for them properly themselves.
- Jobs like gardening, decorating, and cleaning are all jobs that need doing around the house, and these may have to be paid for until the victim is better.
These are just a few of the things that can affect a personal injury claim in Llantwit Major, but anything that is an extra cost and was caused by the accident can be recouped if you have a successful claim.
Making a personal injury claim in Llantwit Major
Making a personal injury claim could not be easier than if you use Accident Advice Helpline. Over 15 years of making successful claims, has allowed us to make the processes simple, quick and efficient, keeping the stress less for you.
If you would like to know more about how we operate, give our helpline a call. There you will speak with one of our team of friendly advisors, ho can give you the information you need to let you decide if you want to proceed with a personal injury claim.
If you prefer, you can use our 30-second test and in the comfort of your own home, complete just 4 dimple questions, and then decide if you want to make a personal injury claim.
Contact us: Call from a landline: 0800 689 0500, or you can call us from a mobile phone on: 0333 500 0993.
Date Published: 5th November 2014