Injury Claim in Littlestone


You may live in Littlestone and be contemplating making an injury claim in Littlestone because you have been injured in an accident that was not your fault. You can also make an injury claim in Littlestone if you have been diagnosed with an illness and you can prove that someone else’s negligence was to blame for it.

Making an injury claim in Littlestone

If you have been injured in an accident for which another person was to blame, you usually have three years in which to file a claim. However, there are some accidents and injuries for which you only have two years to file an injury claim in Littlestone or one based wherever you live in the UK. Accidents at sea, in the air and at airports are examples of those for which you must make a claim within two years.

Illnesses caused by other people’s negligence

If you are a tenant and are living in damp conditions, then you may have been diagnosed with respiratory problems. If you have asked your landlord to do repairs to your accommodation several times and he or she has not carried out those repairs, then you may have grounds on which to make a personal injury compensation claim against him or her.

You would need to find an injury lawyer who specializes in such cases and he or she would write to your landlord informing him or her that you are claiming personal injury compensation from them for your illness. It is possible that you could also get a rent rebate because of your living conditions, especially if one of the rooms had become uninhabitable. The landlord would usually be given ninety days in which to respond, but if your case was urgent and your health could deteriorate further, he or she would be asked to reply sooner.

You can also make an injury claim in Littlestone, for example for food poisoning if you had to have medical treatment after having a meal in a restaurant. You could probably prove that your illness was caused because the kitchen staff had been negligent in their duties. For examples, leafy green salad vegetables may not have been thoroughly washed, or meat, fish and poultry may not have been cooked at the correct temperature.

Accident Advice Helpline

If you need expert legal advice about any potential personal injury compensation claim, call us at Accident Advice Helpline. You can call us at any time, any day of the year. Call 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. Why not pick up a phone and call us now?

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )