Making a no-fault car accident injury claim in Lesmahagow for compensation
A no-fault car accident claim for compensation can be made if you were injured in a car accident that can be proven not to be your fault, but due to the negligence or carelessness of a third party. The car accident should have also occurred within the last three years.
If you are considering making a no-fault accident injury claim in Lesmahagow for compensation, then Accident Advice Helpline can help you. We have been established for over 15 years and are experienced in helping victims of no-fault accidents to claim compensation for their injuries, pain and suffering. We can also help you to recover any expenses resulting from the car accident and financial losses you have experienced.
Causes of no-fault car accidents
There are many possible causes of no-fault car accidents. We have listed some of the most common ones we see here at Accident Advice Helpline:
- Speeding – many people are rushing to get to their destination quickly. Accidents occurring at higher speeds often have more serious consequences;
- Weather – conditions such as rain, fog and snow increase the likelihood of an accident, especially if the necessary precautions and extra care are not taken;
- Drink driving – driving under the influence of alcohol impairs judgment and you are more likely to take dangerous risks. Your reflexes are also much slower, further increasing your chances of having an accident. Drugs (including some prescription drugs, in addition to illegal drugs) also have a similar affect.
- Tiredness – if you are driving whilst tired and drowst, you risk falling asleep at the wheel, putting your life and those of others at risk. Concentration is also impaired; and
- Distractions – changing the radio, using a mobile phone or looking at scenery can cause you to be distracted and cause an accident.
Call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 680 0500, who can help you to make a no-fault injury claim in Lesmahagow. We would need to know the details of your car accident, exactly what happened and the details of the other party that caused the accident. We would also need to know what personal injuries you have suffered as result of the car accident. Try to be as specific and detailed as possible. Most of the claim can be handled over the phone and there are no long and complicated forms to fill out.
If we think you have a valid claim for compensation, we will appoint you a specialist personal injury claim in Lesmahagow solicitor to be your legal representative. Your solicitor will have the experience and knowledge to handle your case. You can relax and concentrate on your recovery while we handle everything else for you — no need to stress and worry.