Suffering with vibration white finger symptoms? You need injury claim lawyers in Wedmore
Vibration white finger is also known as dead finger and hand-arm vibration syndrome nowadays. It is an industrial disease that is caused by long term use of vibrating hand held tools and machinery.
It is unclear quite why this condition occurs although it has been associated with the long term repetitive and frequent use of vibrating tools such as:
- impact wrenches
- power drills
- pneumatic drills
It is thought that these tools cause the blood flow in the fingers to become interrupted in the small blood vessels which become damaged. This in turn damages the nerve endings in the fingers causing symptoms to develop. Once you have this condition it is incurable and may cause you problems for the rest of your life.
- loss of sensation
- pins and needles
- numbness which can become permanent
- fingers that change colour as the blood flow is interrupted
- fingers become permanently whitened as the condition worsens
- loss of function of the fingers
Claim with Accident Advice Helpline
Making a personal injury compensation claim for vibration white finger is easy with Accident Advice Helpline there at your side.Open Claim Calculator
- Simply call their 24 hour a day, 7 days a week telephone helpline and speak to a helpful and sensitive adviser who can even start your claim over the phone. They are able to give you free legal advice about making a personal injury claim.
- With in excess of 13 years’ experience of processing claims for vibration white finger, the injury lawyers in Wedmore have a wealth of expertise to ensure that your needs are at the centre of your injury claim.
- Their injury lawyers in Wedmore promise to process your injury claim for vibration white finger on a 100% no win no fee* basis, so you don’t have the worry of financing your claim before you begin the process.
- It is left up to you to decide if you wish to proceed with your injury claim once you are in possession of all the facts about using their injury lawyers in Wedmore.
- Your injury lawyers in Wedmore will be the named contact and central point of communication when processing your injury claim.
- Your injury claim for vibration white finger will consist of different elements to cover the pain and suffering that you have endured, the prognosis of your condition, the loss of earnings and future earnings, any medical expenses and the loss of enjoyment that you may be suffering due to the condition
- Go online and take part in their unique 30 second online test and find out if you can claim using their injury lawyers in Wedmore today, and get an estimate for he amount of compensation you may be awarded!
So for expert legal advice about a possible claim call Accident Advice Helpline today on: 0800 689 0500 from a landline or: 0333 500 0993 from a mobile.