Do you think you need an injury claim lawyer in Tonyrefail?
Have you been injured in an accident that was not your fault? Can you prove that it wasn’t? If you can, and you live in Tonyrefail, you might be wondering if you should try to find an injury claim lawyer in Tonyrefail to help you make a claim.
It might interest you to know that you don’t really need an injury claim lawyer in Tonyrefail to help you with a claim for personal injury. We at Accident Advice Helpline handle most claims over the phone. That means that you don’t need an injury claim lawyer in Tonyrefail.
Did you have a road traffic accident ?
Driving in winter can be pretty hazardous – you might end up being the victim of an accident that another driver causes. True, it could happen at any time of year, but the roads are awful in winter. The weather’s bad, it gets dark early, and a lot of motorists don’t adjust their driving to the conditions.
If you do get injured in an accident that someone else causes, you’ll be able to put in a claim for compensation – and that’s where we at Accident Advice Helpline come in. You don’t need an injury claim lawyer in Tonyrefail.
But before we tell you about the claims’ process, let us give you some tips on checking your car for winter!
Checking your vehicle
Your car may have a valid MOT, and be running just fine, but that doesn’t necessarily mean it’s fit for winter. What if your MOT was 10 or 11 months ago? A problem could have developed since then. Also, when did you last have your car serviced?
Make these checks, and you could avoid getting into an accident.
1) Lights. Are they working? Check them before you set off – the headlights (and side lights) need to be working (including the full beam setting), as do the brake lights and indicators. Don’t forget the fog light and reversing light, either. Make sure the lights are clean, too.
2) Windows. Can you see through them clearly? Not just the windscreen, either – check them all, and clean them if necessary. Use de-icer to get rid of frost, and don’t set off until the mist has lifted from the inside of the windows.
3) Fluids. You should have sufficient oil, antifreeze, and windscreen washer fluid. Check the levels and top up as required.
4) Brakes and tyres. The brakes should work, and the tyres need to be properly inflated and have sufficient tread for winter (preferably more than the legal minimum depth).
Claiming through us at Accident Advice Helpline
Do you wish to make a claim? No problem – just call us at Accident Advice Helpline, and this is what will happen.
- You will speak to an advisor, who will take your details
- If you qualify to claim, your details will be given to a no-win, no-fee lawyer on our team
- Your lawyer will work on your behalf to secure compensation for you
- If you win, you will receive your payout
We like to make things as straightforward as possible for you at Accident Advice Helpline, as you will discover when you call us on one of these numbers:
- 0800 689 0500 from a landline
- 0333 500 0993 from a mobile
Alternatively, text “claim365” to 88010 and someone will call you back. We look forward to hearing from you – and please call us whenever you like, because our hotline is open 24/7. Why not call us now?