Speak to an injury claim lawyer in Great Witley today to find out if you can make a compensation claim for an injury you have suffered on holiday. Our experienced injury lawyer in Great Witley will be able to tell you that you can make a claim for:
- An injury or illness that occurred on a package holiday;
- An injury or illness that occurred on a holiday that you booked for yourself; or
- An injury or illness which occurred on a day trip, excursion or activity that was not booked through a tour operator.
Making a claim for compensation for a personal injury you have suffered whilst on holiday, especially if the holiday was abroad, can be a complicated process, so you are best off speaking to an experienced and professional injury lawyer in Great Witley.
Types of claims an injury claim lawyer in Great Witley can help you with
An experienced injury claim lawyer in Great Witley will be able to help you with a variety of holiday accident and illness personal injury compensation claims. Cases that your personal injury lawyer in Great Witley might have worked on in the past might include:
- Road traffic accidents (you might have been a pedestrian, cyclist, driver of a vehicle or passenger in a private vehicle, taxi or on a bus or coach);
- Sea-based accidents, for example those occurring on boats, yachts and cruise liners;
- Injury as a result of a recreational activity, for example scuba diving, swimming, paragliding or climbing;
- Injuries on excursions or day trips including slips, trips and falls in public places;
- Accidents, injuries or illnesses which have occurred whilst on hotel or resort property; and
- Food poisoning which has occurred in any location whilst on holiday, including as a result of drinking contaminated water.
It might even be possible for your injury lawyer in Great Witley to make a claim regarding natural disasters such as earthquakes. To find out more information, get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline and ask to speak to an expert straight away.
How much compensation?
The amount of compensation your injury claim lawyer in Great Witley might be able to win for you is very much dependent on the nature of your accident and who was at fault. Generally speaking, if you are making a claim for compensation it is against the person you regard as being liable for your accident. In some occasions you might be jointly liable for the accident, in other words you were partly responsible. In such cases, the amount of compensation you are likely to receive will be less than if you were not responsible at all.
The severity of your injuries will also be taken into account when determining how much compensation you will receive, as this will have an effect on how much impact they have had on your day-to-day life and how much time you are likely to need to fully recover. Out-of-pocket expenses as well as potential loss of earnings through inability to work are also taken into account.
If you want to discuss your accident in more detail then make sure you get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline. Our expert advisers can be reached on 0800 689 0500 now.