Injury claim lawyer in Honiton


Injury claim lawyer in Honiton

If your child is injured in an accident they had no hand in, it will be down to you as a parent to make sure they get any compensation they may be entitled to. Whether they were hurt at school, in a nursery or while simply out and about around town, you should take steps to make sure they get the recompense they deserve if they’ve been made to suffer due to somebody else’s negligence or incompetence. The good news is that you won’t have to do so on your own.

Finding an injury claim lawyer in Honiton for your child

If you’re going to stand a chance of securing the biggest payout possible for your child, you’re going to need to retain the services of a reputable injury claim lawyer in Honiton to fight your corner. Fortunately, this doesn’t have to cost the earth. In fact, you may be able get a personal injury solicitor to represent you and your child on a no win no fee* basis. This would mean there would no start-up costs to get a case off the ground, and you wouldn’t have to pay any solicitor’s fees if a court were to decide your case had no merit. As such, the financial risks involved in launching a case are, from your perspective, relatively small.

Depending on the nature of your child’s injury and the level of negligence that led to the accident which caused it, there is a chance you could be able win thousands of pounds. If you want to get a rough idea of the sort of sum you could end up with, use the 30-second compensation claim calculator on the right-hand side of this page. Although the amount you’ll be shown will only be an estimate, it will give you an indication of what you might be able to expect.

What involvement will your child have?

If you’re worried that launching a personal injury claim will be distressing for your child, don’t be. Once you’ve made contact with an injury claim lawyer in Honiton such as those at Accident Advice Helpline, and we’ve agreed to take your case on, your child will have minimal involvement with the process. Most claimants aren’t required to turn up to court, but there will be a chance your child will be asked to attend a medical exam.

If you’d like to get the ball rolling or just listen to some free advice on launching a case, call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 today and speak to one of our friendly advisors. They will assist you all they can, give you all the information you will need and then let you make the decision whether to proceed with the claim.

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )