Want to file an injury claim in Langholm but do not know how to go about the process? You do not have to worry — help is at hand via Accident Advice Helpline.
Information about a claim
If you have been injured, you could claim compensation for your injuries under the following conditions:
- Your injuries were caused by another person
- You required medical treatment for your injuries and
- Your injuries were caused within the last three years.
If you are eligible to claim our advisors can give you an estimate of your potential compensation. You can also include any out-of-pocket expenses and loss of earnings you’re incurred as a direct result of your accident and we can include these as part of your claim.
Accident Advice Helpline
Accident Advice Helpline have over 16 years of specialist personal injury experience, which makes us best placed to help you with your injury claim in Langholm.
We can help with most injuries as long as you were not at fault, including:
- Road traffic accidents where you were the driver or passenger.
- Accidents while travelling on public transport.
- Injuries received at work, including long-term injuries and illnesses.
- Faulty goods claims if you have been injured by products which were faulty.
- Food poisoning if you bought a bad takeaway or ate in the wrong restaurant.
- Bicycle and motorcycle accidents.
- Pedestrian accidents, including slips, trips and falls in public places.
Our friendly advisors can help you by giving you free, no-obligation advice about making a claim. We can also help you by offering our services on a no-win, no-fee basis. This means you have no financial worries and you won’t be asked to pay any upfront fees.
Find out more about an injury claim in Langholm
We work in partnership with some of the most reputable solicitors in Scotland, and they all use their experience to help you make a successful claim. All you have to do is call. Our advisors can get all the information you need to start an injury claim in Langholm, and they can start it over the phone, completing the paperwork for you.
For more information about the claims process, call 0800 689 0500, which is free from a landline, or you can call from a mobile on 0333 500 0993. You can also text ‘claim365’ to 88010 and someone will call you back as soon as they can.
With Accident Advice Helpline your claim will be in the best hands, so why not call to discuss your claim now?
Date Published: 17th October 2013
Author: David Brown