When innocent victims make a personal injury claim in Kingston upon Thames, it can be for any type of accident you can imagine. It is estimated that over 3 million of them happen in the UK every year so you should not be surprised that the variety of them is huge.
The accidents that can cause a personal injury claim in Kingston upon Thames
Accidents come in all shapes and sizes and they usually happen when you least expect them to. The shock to the system of all involved can be worse than the physical injuries sustained and sometimes this makes the victim suffer more from the accident,
Just some of the accidents that happen every day include:
- Accidents at work when bosses ignore health and safety rules
- Road traffic accidents, sometimes caused by a driver losing concentration
- Slips, trips and falls are the most common of all accidents and they happen in may different ways
- Food poisoning can happen anywhere you eat, or maybe because of a ready meal bought from a supermarket
- Animal attacks are more common than people realise, with over 6,000 people needing hospital treatment for dog attacks alone last year, and that’s without the attacks by livestock and horses.
- Holidays can be ruined because of negligent hotels, theme parks are maybe holiday camps. It depends on where, what type of holiday and how it was booked that decide which rules the claim would come under. Speaking to Accident Advice Helpline will get that sorted for you.
The injuries that happen to victims can range from minor things like a few cuts and bruises to very serious injuries that they do not always live through. If they do not survive the accident, the right to compensation is not lost, the family can make a fatal injury claim in Kingston upon Thames.
The expenses accidents bring with them
There can be a variety of different things you find you suddenly have to pay because of the accident. Things like extra medical expenses, childcare, cleaners, gardeners, carers, and many other things that you would not normally need can sometimes be a necessity, even just for a while until you have recovered from your injuries.Open Claim Calculator
If your claim is successful, Accident Advice Helpline will be able to recover all these costs, and make sure they are paid for in the future if they are likely to be permanent.
Getting your claim under way
To get your claim started, complete the 30-second test on our website, and get an estimate of how much your compensation could be. Or call our freephone helpline number 0800 180 4123, and speak to our friendly advisors. They will explain our no win no fee* agreement, and answer any questions you may have about making a personal injury compensation claim.