Injuries are part of our daily lives whether they are caused by negligence or not. Injuries can happen anywhere in the UK, including in and around Kings Cross in London.
In order to make an injury claim, many people seek the help of law firms to make sure they can be able to be compensated for the claims. This is especially the case if the injury was caused by someone else. If you feel you are obliged to make an injury claim in Kings Cross while living and working in, or travelling through this London main rail station area of Camden, contacting Accident Advice Helpline could be the best decision for you.
We are an established law firm with over 10 years experience as a personal injury compensation law firm that strive to ensure their customers get what they deserve. They can be easily accessed through their 24/7 helpline just by calling 0800 6890500 or 0333 500 0993.
Types of injuries that may lead to an injury claim in Kings Cross
There are many kinds of injuries that exist and thus it is important to know the exact kind of injuries that can be compensated. These include:
- Road traffic accident injuries: They are injuries that may be caused by the person driving, weather conditions or other cars on the road
- Accident at work injuries: They are injuries that are caused by accidents while working in a lot of different types of environments
- Slips trips and falls injuries: As these suggest, they are injuries caused by slipping, tripping or falling.
- Industrial injuries: They are injuries caused by the industrial process possibly because safety rules and regulations are not followed
Facts about an injury claim in Kings Cross
- In order for one to claim for compensation, the injury has to be someone else’s fault.
- The injury has to have happened within 3 years. There are a few exceptions to this rule so it’s best to call as early as you can to find out how long you have.
- The injuries sustained must have needed medical treatment from your GP or at the hospital.
- Most processing of the injury claim in Kings Cross can be done over the phone, and most cases do not end up needing to go to court.
- Claim amounts cannot be guaranteed since this varies according to case and depends on your injury type, injury severity and the impact it’s had on your life.
- Claim time varies depending on the case, but we will do our best to get a result as quickly as possible.
Date Published: 16th September 2013
Author: David Brown