Anybody who is considering making a claim for compensation after an accident in the Bude area of Cornwall will understandably have a whole host of doubts, questions and thoughts racing through their mind. The most common question we hear at Accident Advice Helpline is: “How does the compensation claim process work?”
The process involved in your injury claim in Jacobstow
Well, below is some information put together by a member of the injury claim in Jacobstow solicitor team which provides some step by step guidance for clients in this part of Cornwall as to how a claim would be processed and dealt with:
- First of all, a call is made and taken on 24/7 advice line. One of the highly trained and professional advisers will take the call and gather information from the potential client about their accident — when, where and how it happened, the injury, illness or emotional effects, the after effects, and how these have impacted on their life.
- All calls are of course treated with full confidentiality, and there is no obligation to take things any further. A client may just want to gather information and think things over, which is perfectly naturally, and if the caller wishes not to takes things further then they will be under no pressure to pursue the compensation claim.
- If a potential client would like to proceed with a compensation claim, they will be assigned their injury claim in Jacobstow solicitor. Accident Advice Helpline have a large team of in-house solicitors and a client will be placed with the solicitor who has the best experience and knowledge suited to their individual case.
- The injury claim in Jacobstow solicitor will work with client to gather as more information as possible and take a look at what kind of compensation they may be eligible for. They will take into account all the factors surroundings the aftermath of the incident and work fairly to produce a realistic estimated amount the client could look to receive. Once this has been agreed and discussed, the next steps will be made.
- Then the client can pretty much relax, as we will take over at this point and deal with all aspects of the compensation claim on the client’s behalf. All correspondence and proceedings will be dealt with by your injury claim in Jacobstow solicitor.
Keeping you up to date on progress
Every one of our in-house accident solicitors endeavours to keep each and every client up to date with their compensation claim. At every stage of the process we will keep them in the loop, and let them know what is happening and how the claim is progressing. Throughout the process, we make sure we fight for our clients’ rights and do everything in our power to ensure that our clients are rewarded the compensation they deserve.
Call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500/0333 500 0993 from a mobile to start your claim.
Date Published: 11th September 2013