Did you know that if you’ve been injured in a non-fault accident you have the right to claim compensation for your injury? Making a personal injury claim in Insch can be complex, so you need a legal firm like Accident Advice Helpline to help you.
Evidence needed to make a claim
To make a successful compensation claim you will need to provide certain evidence. The friendly advisors at Accident Advice Helpline can tell you what you need and offer advice about how to get it.
The first thing you need to do is show that you were not to blame for causing the accident.There are many ways you can do this.
- If you’ve had a car accident then you’ll probably receive a letter from your insurance company which will tell you who was liable for the accident.
- If you want to make an injury claim in Insch for a workplace injury, you will need to show your employer was at fault. Reporting your accident in the report book will provide useful information about this.
- Witnesses can often provide a good account of what happened, so get the contact details of anyone who was there at the time.
- Photographs tell a story, so if you are able to, use your phone to take some photographs of the scene of your accident.
- In more serious accidents, you may be provided with a police report.
You will also be required to provide evidence of your injuries.
- If you are taken to a hospital then your injuries will have been recorded there and you don’t need to do anything else.
- If you are seen by a first-aider at the place of your accident, follow this up with a trip to a medical practitioner.
- If you are not treated at a hospital, visit your local G.P. to have your injuries assessed and treated.
What Accident Advice Helpline can offer you
Here at Accident Advice Helpline we can offer you 15 years of experience when we help you with an injury claim in Insch. With a specialist solicitor on your side, you’re guaranteed to get the best compensation.
We can also help you financially as we make all claims on a no-win, no-fee basis. This means we can start your claim without you having to find any money to make a payment in advance.
Call now about an injury claim in Insch
You have a maximum of 3 years to start a claim, so call our advisors as soon as you can for advice. You can call us free from a landline on 0800 689 0500 or call 0333 500 0993 from your mobile.
We will not pressure you into making a claim so why not call Accident Advice Helpline today for free, no-obligation advice?