How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury claim in Wisley

    The village and civil parish of Wisley in Surrey lies in the Borough of Guildford. This small civil parish had a population of just 185 people in 2011, and it is home to the Royal Horticultural Society’s Wisley Garden. In more rural areas, finding an injury solicitor if you’re injured in an accident can be a challenge. If you are looking for help for an injury claim in Wisley, you may not know where to turn.

    Accident Advice Helpline offers assistance to anybody in the UK wishing to make a personal injury claim, whether you have been injured in an accident at work, on the roads or in a public place. You’ll need to contact us within three years of your accident happening, to ensure you’re eligible to make a claim.

    What injuries do people claim for?

    You may hear people tell you that you can only claim injury compensation for serious, life-changing injuries, like the loss of a limb or a head injury. This simply isn’t true. In fact, if somebody else caused the accident which led to your injuries, then you can make a claim for almost any type of injury requiring medical treatment. The easiest way to find out if you’re entitled to claim compensation after your accident is to get in touch with a personal injury lawyer as soon as possible.

    Accident Advice Helpline’s team of specialist lawyers has over 15 years’ experience helping people claim compensation for injuries ranging from broken bones to whiplash, back injuries and even brain injuries. Perhaps you have been injured in an accident whilst working in a factory, or maybe you have suffered injuries after a slip or trip in a shop. Whatever has happened, you don’t have to suffer in silence and you could be entitled to compensation.

    What help for an injury claim in Wisley is available?

    Anybody seeking help for an injury claim in Wisley can get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline at any time after their accident. Our personal injury advisors are specially trained to offer confidential, no-obligation advice and we have over 15 years’ experience specialising in personal injury law.

    Open Claim Calculator

    That means we’re here to ensure you get the compensation you deserve and we don’t charge any upfront fees; all our lawyers work on a 100% no-win, no-fee* basis. Pick up the phone and call us today on 0800 689 0500 (landline) or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone to find out if you could make an injury claim in Wisley, or simply get some advice after your accident. Our initial advice is free.

    Date Published: 27th November 2016

    Author: Rob Steen

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.