Temple Meads Railway Station is Bristol’s oldest and largest station. It is an important transport hub for the city with numerous bus services and a ferry link to the city centre. This is in addition to the train services. Based on passenger numbers, the station is the 13th busiest UK railway station outside of London. With such a large quantity of people using Temple Meads every day, it is inevitable that accidents occur here on a daily basis resulting in a potential injury claim in Temple Meads.
If you are a railway passenger that has been injured whilst using Bristol Temple Meads Railway Station, then you may wish to make an injury claim in Temple Meads. As long as the accident that you have been involved in was not your fault, and that it has taken place in the last 3 years resulting in medical attention being sought, then you should be able to receive compensation for your injuries.
Various types of passengers could wish to make an injury claim in Temple Meads. You could be a commuter who passes through the station on your journey to work. You could be using the railway to travel to school, college or university. Local people may also use the station to be able to travel to visit family or other towns for shopping or leisure, or you might be a tourist visiting Bristol to enjoy the many attractions the city has to offer. Any one of these groups of people could be able to make an injury claim in Temple Meads should they be injured whilst using the railway.
What types of injury claim could you make?
A railway station is a busy and bustling location with many hazards available to injure innocent passengers. Here are just a few:
- You might be struck by a moving vehicle, such as a bus or taxi, whose driver is not taking due care whilst using the station forecourt.
- You could experience a slip, trip or a fall as a result of an uneven or wet floor surface.
- You might be injured by a faulty barrier or train door mechanism.
- You could be served an overly hot drink in an unsuitable drinking vessel from the station café, leading to a scalding injury.
- Although extremely rare you could be involved in a railway collision or other serious incident whilst on the train.
How can Accident Advice Helpline assist you with your injury claim in Temple Meads?
By calling our helpline on 0800 689 0500 from a land line or dialling 0333 500 0993 from your mobile, you can have access to our supportive team of friendly advisers. Should you decide you wish to make an injury claim in Temple Meads, our top quality specialist lawyers can represent you on a no-win, no-fee* basis. Pick up the phone and call today!Open Claim Calculator