Making an injury claim in Taplow
It’s estimated that around seven in every ten people who have an accident and are entitled to claim compensation for their injuries never do so. Perhaps they worry about making a fuss. Or maybe they simply don’t know they have a legal right to claim. But at Accident Advice Helpline, we think that if you are owed compensation for your accident, you should be able to bring a personal injury case with a minimum of fuss and stress. That’s why we offer free legal advice to all our customers to help them establish whether claiming is right for them. We will also provide them with legal representation from an expert no-win, no-fee lawyer so that they can make an injury claim in Taplow, or anywhere else, without worrying about what happens if they lose their case.
An in-house lawyer will be able to represent you if you want to make an injury claim in Taplow, as long as:
- The accident happened no more than three years ago
- It caused you injuries necessitating medical treatment
- That someone else caused the accident through their negligence or carelessness
Your accident may have occurred in any one of the following scenarios:
- A road traffic accident;
- A case of medical negligence;
- A nasty bout of food poisoning;
- A slip, trip or fall;
- An accident while on holiday;
- A sporting accident;
- An accident at work or industrial disease;
- Injuries incurred from faulty products; or
If you think this sounds like your situation, why not contact us to find out whether you can make an injury claim in Taplow.
- Call our helpline on 0800 689 0500 from a landline – or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile;
- Text ‘claim365’ to 88010; or
- Try the30-secondd test on our website
When you get in touch with us, we only need a few details to establish how strong a claim you have. We will even tell you how much compensation you could be entitled to. It’s important to note that this will just be an estimate. Every case is different. But a no-win, no-fee lawyer can present a strong case to ensure you receive a sum of money that:
- Compensates you for the injuries you have suffered; and
- Repays costs you’ve had because of your accident. These may include loss of earnings, medical costs such as prescriptions, transport costs and money for home help and/ or childcare.
You’ll be pleased to know that we don’t charge you for our legal advice at the outset. We don’t make any charge for starting your claim. And for your no-win, no-fee injury claim in Taplow, you will represented throughout your case – if anything happens so that you are unsuccessful, you won’t be charged for our legal services.
So there’s nothing to lose by finding out whether you have good grounds to make a claim. And you could benefit from compensation if your case is successful. Why not call for more details today?