For over 10 years, Dame Esther Rantzen has worked hard to raise the awareness of the British consumer to the fact that if they are injured through no fault of their own, they have a legal right to compensation. We are sure you have all seen the Dame Esther Rantzen TV advert, the one where she praises Accident Advice Helpline and the one where she lets you know we are the best in the industry and if you have had an accident you should contact us to make your injury claim in St Sampson.
Listen to Esther and take her advice about your injury claim in St Sampson
In the advert, Esther says to take her advice, you can trust Accident Advice Helpline to look after you and to deliver what they promise for your injury claim in St Sampson. That’s what it comes down to in any working relationship – trust. You can trust us to:
- Not to ask you for any money to start your claim
- Not to ask you for any legal fees if you do not win your claim
- To make the whole process as quick, simple and efficient as possible
- To deal with whoever we need to, so that you have a successful injury claim
- To get the best possible personal injury compensation award for you
- To continue to use our four key principles: integrity, reliability, dependability and accountability.
- Be friendly and helpful at all times
- To give you a professional, efficient service
- To continue to give our staff the highest quality training to keep them abreast of current legislation
- Our solicitors have the expertise needed to deal with all types of injury, whether accidental or criminal
- If your case should be rare and need specialist legal assistance, to find a solicitor, still on a no-win, no-fee* basis, that specialises in that particular field
- To be there 24 hours a day, 7 days a week if you need us
We need to trust you as well
What the Dame Esther Rantzen TV advert doesn’t say is that trust is a two way matter – we need to be able to trust you as well. We need you:
- To be honest and truthful with us from the start of your claim
- To give us information as soon as you are able, to avoid delays
- If you do not understand something, tell us so that we can do whatever is necessary to make sure you do. Misunderstandings can cause too many problems and can quite often be avoided.
Making an injury claim in St Sampson
You can make contact with us either by completing the 30-second test on our website, or by phoning 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993 and speaking to one of our friendly advisors. You will not regret that you trusted us.