How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury claim in South Cambridgeshire

    Carrying out risk assessments in the workplace, and on the back of them, implementing safe working practices accordingly, is essential in order to minimise the risk of injury. When this practice is overlooked, no matter what the operation or task we are talking about, it will always increase the possibility of a hazard arising. At Accident Advice Helpline, we can assist you if you need to make an injury claim in South Cambridgeshire following an accident that wasn’t your fault.

    If you’ve been hurt at work because no safe work system was in place, you can instigate an injury claim in South Cambridgeshire, or wherever it is you live and work, by using the online no-win, no-fee compensation claim process you can access via Accident Advice Helpline’s website.

    You may be a bit worried about making a complaint against your employer, but there is no need to be. Some people fear they could lose their job, for example. However, if you have been hurt and your employer is to blame, they will recognise that you need compensated. This won’t come out of their back pocket either, as all employers need to have insurance in place. This is law. You simply need to make sure you handle everything above board, which is exactly what a professional law firm can assist with.

    Finding 30 seconds to spare to value your injury claim in South Cambridgeshire

    If you’ve been hurt and are going to be raising an injury claim in South Cambridgeshire in search of compensation, you can use the HOW MUCH calculator that can be accessed via Accident Advice Helpline’s website. You just need to answer a few basic questions about the nature of your injury, when it happened, and whose fault it was, and you’ll be given an estimate of how much compensation you could be awarded. All it takes is about 30 seconds of your time.

    All claims are processed through our no-win, no fee service

    Every compensation claim we handle here at Accident Advice Helpline is raised via our no-win, no-fee application process. It’s a process that comes highly recommended by Dame Esther Rantzen, TV celebrity and consumer champion.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Accident Advice Helpline

    You can call us to chat to one of our experienced advisers if you need any help, or have any questions. To access this helpline simply dial 0800 689 0500 from any landline, or 0333 500 0993 from any mobile. We are always more than happy to assist in any manner we can, so don’t hesitate to call. Get your injury claim in South Cambridgeshire up and running today.

    Date Published: 30th October 2014

    Author: Howie

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.