If you are thinking of making a personal injury claim in Royal Tunbridge Wells, we can provide you with the legal expertise necessary to navigate this complex area of law. All our solicitors are fully qualified, and offer no win, no fee.
As a customer, we’ll support you throughout the claims process and aim to make your experience less stressful. Our professional team of advisors are here to guide you through what claiming means, and can help you decide whether or not it is going to be worthwhile.
What types of accident do we deal with?
We process claims for the following accident types:
- Accidents on the roads and motorways, including those that happen on public transport
- Workplace incidents such as falls from height, trips over loose cables, or slips on wet floors at work
- Slips, trips and falls in a public area, which might include a supermarket or leisure centre for example, or on the public pavement
We’ve been in business for more than 15 years, and have vast experience with claims of these types.
How to know if you’re eligible to claim with Accident Advice Helpline
There are three criteria when considering your eligibility:
- The accident must have happened within the last three years
- You must not have been to blame for causing it
- The injuries sustained must have been treated by a medical professional
Medical assessment and treatment of your injuries does not have to be received at the accident scene. Many people go to their local GP’s surgery, or a local hospital.
Get an estimate for your injury claim in Royal Tunbridge Wells
If you look for the 30 second test on our website, you’ll be able to get an estimate of the compensation. Just answer the questions about your accident, and the result will be returned straight away.
Some people prefer to speak to us about their estimate, in which case our friendly advisors will be able to help. If you call us you’ll also be able to find out in more detail about the claims process, as well as checking your eligibility.
Our in-house team of experts
Our solicitors are all specialists in this complex field of law, and offer the no win no fee funding method for all the accident types mentioned above. Because we work in-house, there’s no need to worry about your claim being outsourced to another provider – we can reassure you that it’s in safe hands.
Call now on 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile phone. Let our knowledgeable helpline staff assist with your injury claim in Royal Tunbridge Wells.