If you’ve had an accident and received injuries as a result, you could make a personal injury claim in Arbroath. Accident Advice Helpline are experienced compensation solicitors who can help you.
What to look for in a solicitor
If you want to make an injury claim in Arbroath, don’t just choose the first solicitor you come across. There are some things you should check before you decide to go ahead with a claim.
- Experience. It’s a common misconception that any solicitor can handle any case. Some are more experienced in certain areas of the law than others, and that applies to personal injury law as well. If your case isn’t handled correctly, that could cost you dear. With over 15 years of experience, Accident Advice Helpline will give you the best legal advice.
- Cost. A big reason why some people don’t make an injury claim in Arbroath is that solicitors fees can be high. Accident Advice Helpline’s solicitors all work on a no-win, no-fee* basis.
- Success. Lots of solicitors may make personal injury claims, but how much success have they had? Accident Advice Helpline have many thousands of successful claims and have claimed millions of pounds in compensation so far.
How much is your injury claim in Arbroath worth?
Inexperienced solicitors won’t be able to tell you this and that means they have no idea how much compensation they should accept on your behalf. Using our unique 30-second test, we can easily assess your claim and estimate your compensation.
- You are eligible to make a claim if you can show that someone else caused your accident. Get as much evidence as you can to show this. Witness statements, photographs and copies of accident reports are just some of the things that will be useful.
- If you are not treated in hospital after your accident, visit your own general practitioner. It’s important to have your injuries treated and recorded. This helps you by getting you the right treatment, and it also provides information about your injuries in support of your claim.
- You do have a time limit to start a claim, so make a note of the date your accident happened. You can start your personal injury claim as soon as you feel up to it, but you must have it started within 3 years from when your accident happened.
Get the best advice from Accident Advice Helpline
Our friendly advisors are just a phone call away to offer you free, no-obligation advice about a personal injury claim in Arbroath. It’s even free to call if you use a landline, by calling 0800 689 0500, or you can call 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone.
Make sure you give your claim the best chance of success and call Accident Advice Helpline for advice.Open Claim Calculator