Construction can be a dangerous industry, but it’s up to employers to ensure their team of contractors are safe – this means ensuring that equipment is safe to use and that staff have received the proper training to carry out their job safely. If you’re a contractor and you have been injured in an accident on a construction site then you might find you could make an injury claim in Alloa, provided it’s been three years or less since your accident. If your employer or even a colleague is to blame for your accident, you could get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline rather than suffering in silence.
Construction site injuries
There are plenty of tools, machinery and equipment that have the potential to cause an accident on a construction site, and over the years many people wanting to make an injury claim in Alloa have contacted Accident Advice Helpline. Here are a few examples of the types of injuries we’ve handled claims for:
- Fall from height injuries – for example back injuries or broken bones after falling from scaffolding or a roof
- Crush injuries from collapsing scaffolding or equipment falling on you
- Head injuries after a fall from height or objects falling from height
- Broken bones, for example broken toes after being run over by a digger or broken fingers after a cement mixer accident
- Eye injuries from flying debris
- Industrial hearing loss
- Hand arm vibration syndrome from working with vibrating equipment for long periods
- Facial lacerations from flying debris
- Loss of limbs, for example after trapping your hand in a cement mixer
As you can see, construction sites can be a dangerous place, and if your employer has been negligent and you’ve been injured, you’re entitled to make a personal injury claim.
Making the injury claim in Alloa that you deserve
Making an injury claim in Alloa couldn’t be simpler. You can pick up the phone and call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 to find out if you’re eligible to make a no-win, no-fee* claim after your construction site accident. Our team of personal injury advisors are on hand to offer answers to any questions you have about making a claim, as well as confidential, no-obligation advice, so get in touch with us today. It’s free to call and we are open 24/7.