How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury claim in Hubberts Bridge

    You may have a little difficulty in finding a suitable accident solicitor to represent you in Hubberts Bridge, but if you encounter any problems regarding a personal injury compensation claim in Hubberts Bridge you could contact Accident Advice Helpline.

    You may have suffered an injury in an accident that was not your fault in the last three years, in which case you may be able to file an injury claim in Hubberts Bridge or one from anywhere else in the country.

    Injury claim in Hubberts Bridge

    You may also be considering making an injury claim in Hubberts Bridge because you became ill due to the negligence of another person. This might be a work-related illness, or one such as food poisoning. You may be a tenant and have been ill because of the poor conditions in which you live and if you have asked your landlord to fix the problem and have proof of this, then you could also make a claim against him or her.

    Making a claim for food poisoning

    If you have eaten out in a restaurant in the UK and subsequently received medical treatment for food poisoning, then you may be entitled to make an injury claim in Hubberts Bridge or elsewhere. The amount of compensation you receive will depend on the severity of your symptoms and whether or not you fully recover.

    You may have contracted food poisoning while on holiday abroad, in which case you could also make an injury claim in Hubberts Bridge. If you booked a package holiday with a UK tour operator and you had food poisoning after eating at your hotel and had to have medical treatment, you could make a personal injury compensation claim on your return to the UK.

    Open Claim Calculator

    It is more difficult to make an injury claim after contracting food poisoning after eating at a local restaurant in the town and not in your resort, however, as you would have to claim under the laws of the country you were in. This is not impossible, but you would need advice from a solicitor or from Accident Advice Helpline.

    Accident Advice Helpline

    If you believe that you have grounds on which to base a personal injury compensation claim, why not have a look around our website? You can take the 30-second test to find out how much you might receive in compensation. However, please remember that this figure is only an estimate. No one can tell you precisely how much you would get for a successful claim.

    When you have done this, you may decide to call us on our 24-hour helpline. You can do this every day of the year at any time. Call 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or from a mobile, call 0333 500 0993. For expert legal advice about any personal injury compensation claim why not call now?

    Date Published: 10th October 2013

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.