If you are searching for an accident injury claim in Highclere and Woolton Hill lawyer, or anywhere else in Hampshire, then there are a few facts you might like to know about claiming compensation for a personal injury.
Things To Know About Personal Injury Claims
- You have grounds to make a claim for compensation for injuries which you sustained in an accident which was not your fault. It is important that you can show that you were in no way to blame for the accident.
- You can claim for an injury which was a result of an accident for which you were not to blame at any time within three years of the date of the accident.
- There are some accidents which appear to be no one’s fault, but they always are, even if the person who could be deemed responsible was not at the scene of the accident.
- Every accident and injury is different so any guide to the amount you could get in compensation for your injuries is an estimate only. For example you can take the thirty second test on Accident Advice Helpline’s website and get an estimate of the amount of compensation you could get for your injury.
- You receive compensation for the pain, distress and suffering caused as a result of the injury as well as loss of earnings if you have to stop work for however long. You can also claim for medical expenses and other expenses related to your injury but you should keep receipts if you want to claim for these.
Occupational Health Issues
You may not have had an accident, but you could have been diagnosed with a work related or occupational illness. You can also claim for such illnesses as long as you can show that they were not your fault. For example if you were provided with protective gloves, and wore them, but still contracted vibration white finger, then the gloves were inadequate protection and you would have grounds to proceed with a claim for compensation.
If your employer ignored the health and safety regulations for people working with computers and you developed repetitive strain injury, then you have grounds for a compensation claim.
Accident injury claim in Highclere and Woolton Hill
If your accident and the resulting injury fall within these parameters, then you could contact a solicitor for your accident injury claim in Highclere and Woolton Hill, or an accident solicitor anywhere else in the country.
When hiring a solicitor for your accident injury claim in Highclere and Woolton Hill through Accident Advice Helpline, you won’t have to pay anything for the solicitor’s service upfront, because your accident solicitor will work on a no win, no fee* basis. You might find a very good solicitor for your accident injury claim in Highclere and Woolton Hill solicitor who specialises in agricultural or road accidents, but not one who specialises in the type of accident in which you received your injury.Open Claim Calculator
If that is the case perhaps you would consider contacting Accident Advice Helpline. We are a legal firm that specialises in winning personal injury compensation claims as well as ones for work-related health problems. You can check out our services on our website, and if you think we can help you, give us a call on our freephone number, 0800 689 0500 at any time – we are always there for you!