Being hurt as a result of an accident that wasn’t your fault is no fun; your personal injuries can have far-reaching consequences for your everyday life. Thankfully, these consequences can be short term but for some people, the impact of these injuries can last far longer.
Not many people know where they can turn to for injury claim help. Here at Accident Advice Helpline, we want you to have all the information you need to make an informed choice as to whether or not making a compensation claim is the way forward for you. Here’s a quick injury claim help guide:
- Now that you feel able to discuss the accident and your injuries, you need to know if you have an eligible compensation claim. We have developed a great tool called the ’30-second test’ which will tell you instantly if you have a compensation claim that will succeed. Consider your answers to these questions:
- Was the accident your fault?
- Were you injured as a result of the accident?
- Did you seek medical help or treatment?
- Was the accident within the last 3 years?
Whether you have an eligible claim or not will depend on your answers.
- The next step in the injury claim help guide is to decide if you want to continue with your compensation claim. We don’t practice hard-sell techniques and neither will we pressure you into taking your claim further. The decision is entirely yours and we will only act on your compensation claim when you instruct us to do so.
- You’ll need injury claim help from a specialist solicitor. We have a team of dedicated and experienced solicitors who are ready to work hard on your behalf.
What can you claim for?
Not many clients know what they can claim for and so as part of our service, we talk you through the whole process. You will be asked for a variety of details relating to your injury or injuries; this is the first part of your compensation claim. Your compensation payout will cover the actual injury you received, for example a whiplash injury or a broken limb.
The second part of the payment relates to any additional costs you’ve faced as a result of the injuries received. For example, you may have needed help around the home as a result of short- term disability or, if you’ve been unable to drive, you may have had to pay for taxi fares to get to and from medical appointments.Open Claim Calculator
We can give injury claim help
We know that winning a compensation claim isn’t a magic wand that will make your injuries go away overnight, but just imagine the difference it could make.
Here at Accident Advice Helpline, we work hard to offer you injury claim help and we are proud of the reputation we have built up over the years, helping thousands of people. Contact us – we guarantee you won’t be disappointed!
For expert legal advice about a possible claim call Accident Advice Helpline today on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone.