Many employers are feeling the economic pinch these days, and are making cuts in order to save money. One of the first things to be cut from budgets tends to be training, but skimping on health and safety training at work can have serious consequences.
If you have been the victim of an accident at work in the Hayling Island area in the last three years and sustained personal injuries because of somebody else’s negligence, you may be entitled to compensation. Call Accident Advice Helpline free on 0800 689 0500 and speak to a no win, no fee* solicitor for an accident injury claim in Hayling Island or other specialist solicitor to discuss your personal injury claim.
Work related accidents
- Industrial disease caused, for example, by exposure to toxic substances or by repetitive work processes that put strain on limbs
- Being asked to lift items that exceed the safe weight limit for an employee to lift
- Using faulty equipment that your employer should have had checked by a professional
- Staff have not been instructed what to do in the case of fire, resulting in smoke inhalation, injuries like burns and lasting respiratory problems or worse, resulting in death
- Trips, slips and falls due to inexpertly installed wiring of cables or water spilled on slippery grounds and no warning signs being erected or loose carpets on stair cases not being fixed properly
There are numerous opportunities for people to fall off scaffolding on a building site or hurt their head or breathe in toxic fumes or lose a limb when operating machinery because they were never instructed in health and safety at work.
Starting the claims procedure is free
You won’t be asked to pay any money upfront and all of the solicitors working under the banner of Accident Advice Helpline provide their injury claim in Hayling Island services on a no win, no fee* basis.
How to start to make your accident injury claim Hayling Island
- Complete the simple 30-second test to find out if you qualify first and to see how much you may be awarded
- Call Accident Advice Helpline free on 0800 689 0500 and speak to an adviser, who will allocated your case to a specialist solicitor like your local accident injury claim in Hayling Island for example
- Have all details pertaining to your case ready in a folder – names and addresses of everyone involved in your accident, including any witnesses, dates for doctor’s or hospital appointments, receipts and invoices for any private medical treatment or medication you might have had. Talk your solicitor through the case – most claims are dealt with on the phone
Your accident claim in Hayling Island specialist may have to arrange for an additional medical assessment to support your case. Complex cases with more than one negligent party take longer, but many cases are settled within the space of a couple of months and you may not even have to attend court.