When it comes to making an injury claim in Hartfield, you may be wondering just what this is and what an injury claim can be made for. Well, you need to know that you can only make an injury claim if you were injured in the last three years and also if the injury was not your fault.
People often don’t realise that if they are not at fault for an accident or a mishap, they should be compensated for what has happened to them. Though no one can take the injury away, a company such as Accident Advice Helpline may be able to assist with advice and with lodging an injury claim in Hartfield.
What can you make an injury claim in Hartfield for?
- Workplace accidents – if you’ve been injured at work, you should know that your employers employer liability insurance will settle your claim, it will not come from the finances of the business.
- Motor vehicle accidents – Driving on the road can be a very scary experience, especially when you see how negligent other people are. If you are injured on the road by someone who has been negligent, you may be able to make your injury claim in Hartfield.
- Industrial/Construction accidents – a big site with lots of heavy machinery can be a recipe for disaster if the right care is not taken. In your case, where an accident has occurred, you deserve some form of compensation for what you have been through.
- Travel accidents – going on a trip can be a wonderful experience unless something goes wrong. If this does happen, it may give you some peace of mind to know that you have the backing to lay a claim that will lead to some form of compensation. Plane, boat, train, it doesn’t matter. What matters is that you are compensated for your injury.
- Slips, trips and falls – these can happen anywhere and can lead to anything from a small cut to a broken bone, or even death. These are often the fault of someone else’s carelessness and can happen in your local shop, your workplace or even in someone else’s home. If you are injured in an accident of this nature, you should make an injury claim in Hartfield.
If you ever feel that someone has hurt you, either intentionally or through their negligence, you may have cause for a claim. Not sure this applies to you? Well, why not try taking the 30-second test on Accident Advice Helpline website and checking, or calling 0800 689 0500 from a landline, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile, to speak to a consultant who can give you the right advice. Not only will you be able to find out if you have a claim, but will also be given some ideas of how much you may be entitled to.