How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury claim in Flintshire

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Flintshire

    It is perfectly natural to feel a lot of sadness and anger after you have been in a serious accident, whether it was caused by someone else or not. Even if you were to blame for the accident that you found yourself a part of, post-traumatic stress can present itself as sadness or anger, and this can persist for a long time after the accident. If you have suffered in this way, you may wish to consider an injury claim in Flintshire.

    The problem with this is that it is very difficult to get on with your everyday life when you are struggling with anger like this, and you may find that you fall behind in a range of areas of your life, which will only add to your feeling of frustration, and can make the situation even worse.

    • Work out why you feel this way. There are obvious reasons to feel sad and angry after an accident, but if these thoughts and feelings persist then you really should be trying to work out exactly what is causing you to feel this way, and how you can go about changing these emotions. Knowing why you feel the way you feel can help a huge amount.
    • Speak to other people involved. One of the best ways to get past your feelings about what has happened is to talk to the other people that were involved, in order to get a sense of closure about what happened. This is the best way for you to come to terms with your feelings.
    • Get counselling. A counsellor will be able to help you to get to the root of your feelings, and help you to come up with ways of healing the feelings that you are having. Because of their training, they will be able to do this better than you would be able to.
    • Wait. Often, the only thing that will fully heal the sadness and anger that you are feeling is time, so you should allow yourself some time to move past these issues.

    Making an injury claim in Flintshire

    If you were involved in an accident which was not your fault, one of the best things that you can do is to make an injury claim in Flintshire. Making an injury claim in Flintshire will help you to pay for medical bills and other expenses that go alongside having an accident such as this one.

    Not only this, but it brings you are great sense of closure, which can help you to get over what has happened to you more easily. Call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile to find out more about making an injury claim in Flintshire and getting started if you do feel that you have a good chance of making a successful claim.

    Date Published: 30th October 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.