With over 200 bones in our body, it is no wonder that they are sometimes broken in accidents that are not the fault of the victim, and it is a very common injury to result in a personal injury claim in Daventry.
The effects of broken bones, and why the victim might need to make a personal injury claim in Daventry
A broken bone is generally quite a straightforward injury that will fully heal with no ill effects in about 8 weeks. But depending which bones has been broken, that could be 8 very difficult weeks.
- If you are the parent of young children and break both arms, you may not be able to pick them up, and might need childcare until you have recovered.
- If you break one or both legs, you will have trouble getting around and just the normal everyday tasks for yourself could be hard, you might need a carer at certain times of day to help you get dressed and undressed for example.
- If it is a bone in your back that is broken, depending where it is the in the back and how much damage has been done, you could be crippled and confined to a wheelchair for the rest of your life.
- If the accident causes a broken skull, you could also have a brain injury, and the consequences of this can be dire.
- Broken knees and elbows can out the corresponding limbs out of action.
These few suggestions of broken bones show just how easily they can cause problems for the victim.
While the break is healing, there can be out of pocket expenses that have to be paid, to help you cope with the injury. These can be recouped from the guilty party if your injury claim in Daventry is successful.
Making a personal injury claim in Daventry
It really does not matter where in the UK you are, Daventry or anywhere else, as Accident Advice Helpline have a nationwide network of nearly 200 solicitors and lawyers, all of whom work on a no win no basis to get you the compensation you deserve.
No win no fee* means exactly what it says, and we will not ask for any cash to start your personal injury claim, and we will not send you a bill for fees if it is lost. We take the financial risk of winning your claim, just one way we try to keep the process stress for for you.
To alleviate any other stress, we will handle your claim as quickly and efficiently as possible, while making sure you get a fair deal for you particular situation.
If you would like to know more about our no win no fee* personal injury claim service, have a look at our website which if full of information, or speak to our friendly advisors and ask them any questions you may have.
You can reach our freephone number by calling 0800 689 0500 from your land line. Alternatively you can call 0333 500 0993 from your mobile.