How many people do you know that have made a personal injury claim in County Durham, or anywhere else in the UK? The answer is probably not many, as even if you know people that have been injured in an accident that was not their own fault, only 3 out of 10 innocent victims make a compensation claim.
The reasons not many victims make a personal injury claim in County Durham
There are various reasons cited for this, such as:
- I cannot afford it
- My injury isn’t bad enough
- My accident is covered by a personal injury claim in County Durham
- It takes too long
- It’s not worth the effort for the amount I will get
- It’s not right to claim compensation
If only victims realised how untrue all of the above statements are, there would be many more who claimed their legal right to compensation.
Call 0800 180 4123 to find the correct information about a personal injury claim in County Durham
If you have been injured in an accident that was not your fault, don’t just dismiss claiming compensation, call Accident Advice Helpline and find out the facts about them before you decide. Once you have up to date and relevant information from one of our expert claims advisors, if you still decide not to go ahead, we will respect your wishes and not pressure you in any way. But they will tell you:
- Anyone can afford to make a claim because they do not need money to start it or if it is lost. No win no fee* finances your claim for you.
- If your injury needed medical attention, then it is bad enough to claim for.
- All accidents come within the scope of personal injury claims, if they fit the rules, which are simple and will be explained to you.
- No on knows how long a claim will take, but we do know that at Accident Advice Helpline we will handle your claim as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- When we make your claim, there will be very little effort for you at all. We will have all the details we need from you, and then you can leave it to us. As for the amount, at this stage of your claim it is really hard to say, but you can get an estimate of how much it could be by completing the 30-second test on our website.
- If you are in a road traffic accident for instance, and your car is damaged, it is perfectly correct that you claim for this from the insurance company of whoever caused the damage. If your body or mind is damaged in the same accident, it is perfectly correct that the insurers should pay for this damage as well, and just consider that you might not be as repairable as your car.
Having the correct information from a law firm with as much experience and expertise as us is the very least you owe yourself, so that you can make an informed decision about making a personal injury compensation claim.Open Claim Calculator