How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury claim in Chelsfield

    Injury claim in Chelsfield

    Perhaps you live in Chelsfield and were involved in an accident which was not your fault, or perhaps you went to one of the annual fairs held there and slipped or tripped and broke an arm or leg. You may be considering making an injury claim in Chelsfield in such cases. The fairs are held in summer and early autumn — the St. Martin of Tours Church Fete in June, the Annual Chelsfield Village Fair in July and the Chelsfield and Well Hill Produce Show in September. The Annual Chelsfield Village Fair raises money for mainly local good causes and attracts many summer visitors.

    Injury claim in Chelsfield

    You have three years from the date of your accident in which to file a personal injury claim in Chelsfield. If you have been diagnosed with an occupational disease or a work-related illness, then you have three years from the date on which you were first diagnosed with the illness in which you’re able to make an injury claim in Chelsfield.

    Accidents in public places

    The organisers of an annual fair, such as those mentioned above, have to take out public liability insurance so that if an accident occurs and a member of the public is injured, the insurance should cover any personal injury compensation claim. You might remember that in 2013 the police made moves to prevent the annual cheese-rolling event taking place at Cooper’s Hill near Brockworth in Gloucestershire. This was for health and safety reasons and because there was no public liability insurance for the event. People took part at their own risk.

    If you have an accident in the street, then you may have grounds for filing a personal injury claim in Chelsfield against the local authority or a utilities company (if you tripped over a manhole cover, for example).

    If you fell from a chair which broke under you in a restaurant and you injured your back, you could be able to make a personal injury compensation claim. If you can, you should take photos of the scene of the accident and of your injuries, as these will lend weight to your claim.

    Open Claim Calculator

    If you slip, trip or fall, or have any other type of accident in a building, stadium or other public place, then you should inform a member of staff and have your accident recorded in the accident book. You should then seek immediate medical treatment, as some injuries are exacerbated if they are not treated rapidly.

    Accident Advice Helpline

    Accident Advice Helpline are a law firm with ten years’ plus experience of dealing with personal injury compensation claims. We have a team of expert solicitors working with us based all over Britain. If you have any queries regarding a possible personal injury compensation claim, contact us for expert legal advice.

    In the first instance, you might want to visit the Accident Advice Helpline website, or perhaps you would like to give us a ring. We have two freephone numbers for you to call at any time, at your convenience, as the lines are open 24/7. Call 0333 500 0993 from a mobile or 0800 689 0500 from a landline. Call now.

    Date Published: 11th September 2013

    Author: leva20

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.