Slips, trips and falls are the most common of all injuries and it is estimated that over a third of the 3 million accidents that happen every year in the UK are this type of accident. Some of them result in very minor injuries, a few cuts and bruises and no more but some of them result in very serious injuries and that is when the victim considers making a personal injury claim in Brent.
The serious injuries from slips, trips and falls that make a victim consider a personal injury claim in Brent
There can be terrible injuries caused by slip trip and fall accidents some of which can change a victim’s life forever, if they survive the accident. Just some suggestions of the way these accidents happen are:
- Slipping on a spillage at the top of some stairs and ending up at the bottom of them
- Tripping over some trailing wires and knocking yourself out as you bang your head on the way down
- Falling from height because of faulty scaffolding
- Slipping on some oil on the factory floor and landing on some moving machinery
- Tripping over a broken paving slab and falling into the road
- Falling over because of some leaking gasses that have affected you
- Slipping on a nearly washed floor that had no warning signs, straight into the plate glass doors you were about to go out of
- Tripping over an obstacle left in a walkway and dropping the bottles you were carrying creating slivers of glass for you to land on
- Falling down a hole that has not been properly covered, cordoned off or signed to warn people about it
You can see from this list that some very serious injuries can happen from slip, trip and fall accidents and these are not what might happen, all of these things have happened to some innocent victim in the past.
These accidents can happen at work or in public places, and in most cases, a personal injury claim in Brent, will be covered either by public or employer’s liability insurance. It will be this that settles your claim, so never have any qualms that you will cause financial problems for whoever the claim is against, it would be very rare that they would have to pay it personally.
Getting the right help for your personal injury claim in Brent
It is important to have the right legal representation for your personal injury claim in Brent, and you will not find anyone better than the lawyers at Accident Advice Helpline.
We have been successfully making compensation claims for over 14 years, and have helped many thousands of innocent victims get the compensation they were entitled to.
If you would like to know more about how we can help you, there is our website which is a mine of information, or you can call our freephone helpline on 0800 180 4123. Here you will speak with friendly advisors who will talk to you about your accident and injuries and then give you the advice you need to decide if you want to proceed with a personal injury claim.
Date Published: 21st October 2014