Innocent victims make a personal injury claim in Bedwas for all sorts of different accidents that they have been injured in, just some of them being:
- Motorbike accidents
- Accidents at work
- Car accident
- Bus or coach accidents
- Food poisoning
- Lorry accident
- Slips, trips and falls
- Animal attacks
- Holiday accidents
All accidents come within the scope of a personal injury claim in Bedwas, as long as they were the fault of someone else. But how do you prove someone else was to blame if they decide to argue your claim?
The evidence you will need to prove your personal injury claim in Bedwas
There are times when a guilty party will admit they were to blame for an accident, but quite often the personal injury claim in Bedwas has to be proved, and do this this it would help if you:
- Have photos of the accident scene. You can take photos of on most mobile phones these days, and if you were able to take them, photos of the accident scene could prove very useful.
- Make a sketch and notes. Draw a sketch of how you remember the accident happening while it is fresh in your mind, and make notes about it too. You do not have to be an artist to do this, as long as you understand what you have done.
- If there were any eye witnesses to the accident, ask if they are prepared to help. If they are, get their contact details, so that Accident Advice Helpline can contact them at the right time.
- If any official bodies, such as the police or HSE, were involved after the accident, they will have complied an accident report, and a copy of this could prove to be vital evidence for your claim.
- Just like everything else to do with your claim, your injuries have to be proved. This is achieved by medical reports from the medical professional that treated your injuries. Some victims are asked to attend a medical with a specialist in their particular type of injury.
- Accidents always bring expenses with them, and these can be recouped if you have a successful claim. But you will need to keep receipts to prove that you have had to make the payments.
- Lost earnings can also be reclaimed, but again you must be able to prove that your income was reduced.
Making the claim with your proof
All this proof will go a long way towards making your claim, but it is not any good just saying to the guilty party, this is want I want. Making a claim is a legal process that has to be done in a certain way, and this is why you should use the lawyers at Accident Advice Helpline to help with your personal injury claim.
Our claimants receive the highest quality of service, all on a no-win, no-fee basis, so that they do not have to worry about financing their claim. Call our freephone helpline on 0800 689 0500 or dial 0333 500 0993 from your mobile, to find out whatever you want to know about making a compensation claim.
Date Published: 27th August 2017
Author: Jan Newell