How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injury claim in Anglesey

    Personal Injury Solicitors in Anglesey

    What to do if the other driver in an accident won’t give you their information and how to make an injury claim

    If you have been involved in any sort of accident, it is important that you trade information with the other driver as soon as you can so that you can sort out things like insurance and any compensation claims that either of you might want to make.

    One of the problems you may come across here is that a driver who knows that they are at fault for the accident might not want to stick around, and will be more likely to run off before giving you their information. It is not impossible to find someone who has been in an accident with you but not left their information, but it can take a lot longer and be a fairly frustrating process.

    • Take their license plate number. If this person is utterly refusing to give you their information then take their license plate number down before you leave. If the car is stolen this won’t get you very far, but you should generally be able to track down the owner of the car using this information.
    • Call the police. It is not up to you to try to get this information out of someone who isn’t willing, in fact doing so could be dangerous for you. Call the police and let them deal with the situation, so that they can extract any important information instead.
    • Hand over your own information. If you are willing to hand over your information it might make the other person more likely to hand over their own, just to keep the peace. Try to do this in a calm manner and wait for them to do the same.
    • Stay calm. If you approach this person with anger then they are much less likely to want to hand over their information purely because they are nervous. Stay calm and be professional.

    You should be able to make an injury claim in Anglesey

    You should be able to make an injury claim in Anglesey against any driver who has caused an accident in which you have been badly injured. You will need to prove that the other driver was at fault for your injury claim in Anglesey to be successful, but this can be done through working with an experienced injury lawyer.

    You can find a great injury lawyer to work with you on your claim by calling Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500, or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile and speaking to the team about your accident. They will let you know if you have a good case to make a successful injury claim in Anglesey and then pass you over to a lawyer who can help you to get started.

    Date Published: 30th October 2014

    Author: David Brown

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.