There are many misconceptions about personal injury claims, and many innocent victims steer clear of them because they have the wrong information. Some of this stems from the media, some of it from friends and relatives who made claims many years ago, and some from laypeople who only know half the information.
If you want to make a personal injury claim in Abertillery, or in any other part of Britain, what you should really do is contact our specialist law firm, Accident Advice Helpline, to get up to date information that is relevant to your situation.
Getting the correct information for your personal injury claim in Abertillery
If you call our freephone helpline number, 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile phone, and speak to our friendly advisers, they will tell you:
- Anyone injured in an accident that was not their own fault can make a claim, as long as the injuries they sustained in the accident needed medical attention, and the accident took place some time within the last three years
- That all accidents come within the scope of personal injury claims, as long as they meet the above rules
- That as part of your personal injury claim in Abertillery, Accident Advice Helpline will take into account the severity of your injuries, your recovery prospects and any effects the injury has had on your life.
- To keep receipts for the extra expenses the accident has caused, because they can be reclaimed if your claim is successful
- That you can claim for loss of earnings, as long as you can prove it
Taking everything into consideration, we will ensure that you get the best possible deal for your circumstances. We cannot tell you the exact amount of compensation you will be awarded, as there are so many things that can affect the settlement figure, but what we can do is provide you with an estimate based on previous awards. You can also find this out by completing the 30-second test on our website.
The timescale of the personal injury claim in Abertillery can vary, but that we will handle your claim as quickly and as efficiently as possible. You will not have to find any money to start your claim, or to pay your legal fees if we don’t win your case. This is because we work on the no-win, no-fee* agreement, so that we can be sure that everyone can make a claim, no matter what their financial circumstances might be.
We provide the highest quality of services, we care about our claimants, and always put your needs first. So call us now and let’s see what we can do for you.
Date Published: 4th October 2014