New Malden is a suburb in south-west London. New Malden was established entirely as a result of the arrival of the railway when what is now called New Malden railway station was opened on 1 December 1846 on the main line from Waterloo. However, when Queen Victoria visited distinguished residents in the Coombe Hill area, the royal train always continued to Norbiton station where the platform was at ground level. People who live in the area who are victims of an accident may at some point require an injury attorney in New Malden to help them claim compensation.
What if I need an injury attorney in New Malden?
If you use a cycle to get around New Malden you might well need an injury attorney in New Malden. Accident Advice Helpline is here to help cyclists achieve the best possible result from their cycle claims, with as little hassle as possible.
There is a team of experienced professionals waiting to help you at Accident Advice Helpline.
- They understand the needs of cyclists and have handled countless cycle claims, ensuring that the cyclist has proper representation
- If your accident involved a motor vehicle, the driver will have their insurance company to act on their behalf, the cyclist is left to sort matters for him/her self
- They will help you deal with local authorities if badly maintained roads caused the accident. The authority and insurance company will have legal teams to act on their behalf, they can be intimidating for the cyclist to deal with by themselves, and will try their best to ensure the fault is with the cyclist, amassing information from you when they are appearing to be helpful but really building a case against you.
- They will ensure that you are properly compensated for your injuries
- They will ensure that your cycle, clothing and accessories are properly compensated for, so that you can replace them at the cycle shop of your choice
Things to do at the Scene of the Accident to help you injury attorney in New Malden
Insist that the police take a report of the accident from all parties involved and any witnesses. They may deem it not necessary because insurance and other details have been given, and maybe the injuries appear to minor. But what if it turns out that the drivers insurance is invalid for some reason, or they have given you false details. It is nothing unusual for cycle claims to be have to be dealt with by the Motor Insurers Bureau.
What injuries should I report to my injury attorney in New Malden?
Some times the severity of an injury is not immediately apparent and can take time to develop. If your accident has been within the last three years you can still make a claim, and should contact Accident Advice Helpline for assistance. There is a free phone number 0800 689 0500 where you can speak to one of our trained friendly advisors.
Getting the best advice
Accident Advice Helpline has many years experience dealing with cycle claims, and is fully aware of the correct and proper manner to handle these. As the cyclist you need the best advice and experts to deal with insurance companies on your behalf, and obtain the best compensation package for you.
Contacting Accident Advice Helpline is completely free, either using our free phone number or via the website, where you can complete the 30-second test for some guidance as to the amount you may be awarded.
Date Published: 20th October 2013
Author: David Brown