Despite health and safety regulations, accidents at work still happen, and when they do, they can have devastating consequences, causing injuries that often have lifelong effects.
In these situations, the law is on your side. Filing a claim for compensation can help you to get the compensation you need to cover the losses and expenses associated with your accident, including:
- Current and future medical expenses – If you have to receive treatment for your injuries, you will be able to claim compensation for the expenses you incur. If you are likely to require long-term care, your claim will compensate you for this, too.
- Lost wages – In the event that your injuries force you to take time off work, you will be due compensation for your lost wages, bonuses and pension rights.
- Lost earning potential – If your injuries render you unable to continue in the same occupation, you may be due funds for the income and pension rights you will lose in the future.
- Pain and suffering – In extreme situations, you may receive compensation for both the emotional distress and the physical pain resulting from your accident at work in East Lindsey.
- Strained personal relationships – If your accident affects your relationships with your children, spouse or close relations, you could claim for these negative effects.
- Travel expenses – If you have to travel to and from medical appointments, you will be able to recoup the cost of these expenses through your claim.
How much compensation are you due after an injury at work in East Lindsey?
The amount of compensation you receive for your injury at work in East Lindsey will depend on a number on factors, including the seriousness of your injuries and the extent to which they affect your physical, emotional and financial health.
If you choose to make your claim through the team here at the Accident Advice Helpline, we will provide you with a rough estimate as to the value of your compensation settlement before we progress with your claim. As we learn more about your injuries and losses, we will be able to give you a more accurate idea as to the amount of compensation you will receive. We will then work for you on a 100% no win, no fee basis, ensuring that we recover all the money that is owed to you.
Date Published: 28th December 2014
Author: Jan Newell