You could suffer an injury at home in Sheffield while you are in your own home. Here are some tips to help you stay safe at home in Sheffield:
- Before using any product, always make it a point to read the label. In this way, you will be sure you are not consuming a poisonous substance;
- Be sure that you do not mix household products together. For instance, if you mix ammonia and mixing bleach, it could result in the formation of toxic gases;
- When you are celebrating a festivity with fireworks, do not use these in your home;
- Never add lighter fluid to a fire that has already been lit, as this can cause the flame to flash back straight up into the container and a big explosion will result; and
- Do not have a barbecue or a grill in an enclosed area, as if you do this it will result in the production of carbon monoxide.
How can you get compensation for an injury at home in Sheffield?
You can get compensation for an injury at home in Sheffield, in the following circumstances:
- You sustained the injury within the past three years;
- Some other person was the cause of your injury; and
- You required medical attention for your injury.
Using a lawyer to claim compensation for an injury in Sheffield
When seeking compensation for an injury at home in Sheffield, you would need the help of a lawyer. The reason for this is because you would have to file a claim to seek compensation, and only a lawyer would be able to do this for you.
It is easy to get a lawyer in Sheffield — you can get one by calling Accident Advice Helpline. Since the time we were formed in the year 2000, our law firm have been of great help to people seeking compensation for home injuries all over the UK.
How much compensation should you expect to receive?
The amount of compensation you will receive from a successful claim depends on a number of factors, some of which include the nature of your injury and the financial losses you incurred as a result of the accident. Once a member of our team has carefully assessed your case, we can then give you an accurate estimate of the amount of compensation you should expect to receive from your claim.Open Claim Calculator
Make sure to provide our claims solicitors with important documents such as your medical report, treatment bills and records of lost earnings or profits. These will help them build a strong case to obtain the maximum settlement you are legally entitled to.
Injured in your home and want to be compensated?
If you have been injured in your home in Sheffield, then Accident Advice Helpline will be able to help you in seeking compensation. You can reach us by calling 24/7 on 0800 689 0500 from a landline or on 0333 500 0993 from your mobile phone.