Have you met with an injury in London when you were in your own home, and are you now wondering if you can be compensated for your injury at home in London?
Protect yourself and your family members from accidents happening at home
- Do not keep your medicines in purses, coat pockets, backpacks or pillboxes, as children can easily get into these;
- Always ensure that your home is secure from the inside as well as the outside. It is a good idea to fit barrel locks at the top, as well as at the bottom of doors; and
- Get a smoke alarm and install it at your home. It is inexpensive and it is easily available at any discount store or hardware store.
How can you get compensated for an injury at home in London?
You can claim compensation under the following conditions:
- The injury was caused due to the fault of someone else;
- The injury happened within the past three years; and
- The injury meant that you needed medical attention.
Although you may be in your own home, you may be using appliances that are faulty and you may get injured as a result. As such, you may be able to get compensated for an injury at home in London in the above circumstances.
Getting the help you need for your claim
While the injury might have taken place in your own home, you would need the help of a lawyer as seeking compensation for an injury that happened in London is a legal process.
It is easy to get a lawyer to help you seek compensation for an injury at home in London — all you have to do is call Accident Advice Helpline. For cases like seeking compensation, we have been of great help to thousands of people since the year of our inception in 2000.
Injured at home in London and want compensation?
Here at Accident Advice Helpline, you will get the help you need with an injury in London. You can call the 24/7 helpline numbers of our law firm and discuss with our expert advisors how you can get compensated for your home injury, on the number 0800 689 0500, or from a mobile phone you can call the number 0333 500 0993.