Injuries while in London


Had injuries while in London?

If you have suffered injuries while in London then you might be entitled to make a claim for compensation.

To find out if you are entitled to make a claim, you can contact one of our advisers on our Freephone helpline number which is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

We will need to know:

  • When your accident occurred
  • Whether you were to blame, and if not, who was
  • How you were injured

If you have suffered injuries while in London it is important for us to establish when this occurred precisely, as there are strict time limits imposed on when you are legally entitled to make a claim. Generally speaking and there are of course always some exceptions to this rule, you must start a claim within three years of the date of the accident or injury.

Our lawyers will also need to know whether or not you are to blame for the accident. This is because if you are to blame, then you will not be able to make a claim for as much compensation as if your injuries while in London were caused by someone else. Equally, you can only make a claim for compensation if there is someone else who can be held accountable for the accident or injury you have suffered. It is this person who you will be making the claim against and it is this person who will ultimately have to pay your compensation (albeit through their insurance if necessary and appropriate).

Finally, we will need to know how your injuries while in London occurred. For example, was this as a result of an accident at work or perhaps you were injured on the way in to work, maybe whilst on the Tube? We have helped many people claim compensation after they have been injured on the underground, or whilst waiting on the platform for a train.

You might have been injured as a result of a road traffic accident, whether this be as another driver, a pedestrian, a passenger or a cyclist. You could have been injured whilst cycling at work, for example, if you are a bike courier.

We have also helped people who have suffered from injuries while in London as a result of food poisoning and clinical negligence.

The simple fact is, if you have been injured in an accident or incident which you do not think was your fault, you could be entitled to make a claim. If so, we can help you.

Why not take our simple 30 second test today to find out if you are entitled to make a claim or not? Not only can we tell you immediately if you might qualify for a claim, but we can give you a good idea of how much your claim might actually be worth.

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )