How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you receive medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • **Required

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injuries you could sustain from an accident abroad

    100% No-Win No-Fee*

    Injuries you could sustain from an accident abroad

    There are so many opportunities to be injured in an accident whilst on holiday, and a huge number of injuries you could sustain from an accident abroad, that it is important that you take as many measures as possible to avoid falling foul of the many perils holidaymakers face.

    Of course, if you are unfortunate enough to become injured whilst on holiday, providing the accident was not your fault, and that you sought medical attention for your injuries, you may be able to claim personal injury compensation within three years of being injured. Our team of personal injury experts here at Accident Advice Helpline can help you to do so.

    Injuries you could sustain from an accident abroad

    There are a lot of injuries you could sustain from an accident abroad, due to the fact that there are so many potential accidents waiting to happen. In fact, most of the injuries you could experience at home, there is a chance you could also fall foul of when on holiday.

    Common injuries experienced by people whilst they are on holiday include:

    • Broken bones
    • Sprains
    • Head injuries
    • Whiplash
    • Back injuries
    • Fall-related injuries
    • Food poisoning

    If you have experienced any of these injuries whilst holidaying abroad, you may be able to claim personal injury compensation. In order to do so, you will need to be able to provide evidence of your injuries.

    How we can help you

    Our team of personal injury experts may be able to help you if you have been injured abroad. In the first instance, we can discuss your accident and injury with you in order to determine whether you have a good case for compensation or not.

    If we feel that you do have a strong case for compensation, we will do all we can to help you obtain the compensation we feel you deserve, including contacting witnesses, filing paperwork and presenting your case, and we will do all of this on a no-win, no-fee* basis, so that you do not have to worry about finding the cash to launch a claim upfront.

    To find out more about the injuries you could sustain from an accident broad, or to discuss the possibility of making a claim with a professional personal injury adviser, all you need to do is call Accident Advice Helpline freephone on 0800 689 0500 from any UK landline. You can also call us on 0333 500 0993 from your mobile. Our lines are open 24/7, so you can call us at any time and you will receive a friendly reception.

    Category: Accident abroad

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading name of Slater and Gordon UK Limited, a company registered in England & Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 125 446 327, registered office 50/52 Chancery Lane, London WC2A 1HL and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for insurance mediation activity.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.