Injured in Torridge


Every day, somebody is injured in Torridge in an accident that was not their fault. If you have fallen victim to such an accident, then you may be eligible for compensation under UK law.

To find out if you are eligible for compensation, simply call our free and no obligation advice line on 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993 for valuable advice.

Accidents in Torridge

Accident claims in Torridge are fairly common. Most accidents are minor, but some are more serious. Most accidents are a result of slips, trips and falls.

Have you been injured in Torridge?

If you have been injured in Torridge, then we can help you. We have successfully processed thousands of accident claims for our clients and we can do the very same for you. Whether you have been involved in a road traffic accident, an accident in the workplace or any other accident, our solicitors have the experience you need to bring any accident claims forward with success. Here’s some must-know information:

  1. Your accident must have happened in the last 3 years to make a claim

After 3 years, personal injury claims are time-barred. The only to lift this is if the victim has been treated under the Mental Health Act 1983 or can otherwise prove that they lacked the mental capacity to make a claim during the 3 year time period.

  1. Minors cannot make a claim – but somebody can make a claim for them

People under 18 years of age injured in an accident cannot bring a claim forward by themselves – instead, they need to have somebody do it for them. This person is known as the ‘litigation friend’, and it is most commonly a close relative or legal guardian.

  1. You can claim for your injuries and financial expenses

The total amount of compensation you receive can be made up of general damages (injury) and special damages (financial). The former is self-explanatory, but the latter can be made up of out-of-pocket expenses related to your accident plus any loss of earnings.

Get started and make a claim today

Overall, you could be owed thousands of pounds in compensation for your claim – can you afford to miss out? That compensation could be used to pay for specialist medical care or to simply support you and your family during your recovery period. It might also be put towards a family holiday to get over any emotional impact.

So why not find out more today? Get free, no obligation advice about your accident by calling our 24/7 Helpline on Freephone 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993 and speak with a compassionate and experienced claims advisor.

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )