Injured in Kirkby Stephen


If you have been on a walking holiday in the Dales, you may have been injured in Kirkby Stephen. If this is the case, you may be interested in making a claim for compensation.

You usually have three years from the date of your accident and injury in which to file a personal injury compensation claim, but for some injuries and accidents you only have two years in which to make your claim.

Why not check with injury solicitors after being injured in Kirkby Stephen, to be assured that you are still within the timescale for filing your particular injuries claim? You can also check with us at Accident Advice Helpline and use one of our freephone numbers to call us.

Injured in Kirkby Stephen

Another reason for seeking injury solicitors in Kirkby Stephen or others based elsewhere in the UK is that you have been diagnosed with an illness which you can prove was caused by someone else’s negligence. It could be that you have been diagnosed with a work-related illness, and you, along with your injury solicitors in Kirkby Stephen, for example, can prove that it was caused as a result of negligence on the part of your employer.

You have three years from first being diagnosed with such an illness to file a personal injury compensation claim.

Accidents in public places

If you have an accident in a shop, bank, cinema, restaurant or anywhere else that is open to the public, then you may be able to make a claim against the owner of the premises if you can prove that the accident was not your fault, but perhaps the fault of another person’s negligence.

You may have slipped on a wet floor in a shop or supermarket, and if there were no warning signs in place alerting you to the possible danger, you may be able to file a personal injury compensation claim. You would need to inform a member of staff of your accident and they would have to log the details in the accident book.

You should receive medical treatment as soon as possible and take photos with your mobile phone of the scene of the accident. These may be useful supporting evidence for your claim. The names and contact details of any witnesses should also be recorded in the accident book.

Accident Advice Helpline

If you think that you have a potential personal injury compensation claim to make, but are unsure about how to begin the claims process, call us at Accident Advice Helpline at any time for expert legal advice and help. You can call us on one of our freephone numbers which are 0800 689 0500 from a land line or 0333 500 0993 from a mobile. For expert legal advice, why not call us now?

  • Was this Helpful ?
  • Yes   No

How much you could claim?

Two QUICK ways to find:
  1. Call us at 0800 689 0500 or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile OR
  2. Use our Claim Calculator

Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

Claim Calculator
Find out in 30 seconds how much YOU could claim...
  • Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Terms and Conditions*Required

Can I Claim?

Esther says "The law states that if you’ve been injured and someone else is to blame, you are entitled to compensation." Read more >

Claim Calculator ► Accident Types ►

How Much Could I Claim?

It only takes 30 seconds to find out how much compensation you could receive. Take the 30 second test now.>

30 Second test ► Claim Form ►

Why Choose Us?

"When they say they are 100% no-win, no-fee*, they mean it. I would recommend Accident Advice Helpline to anybody." Read more >

No-Win, No-Fee*? ► Testimonials ►

Claim Now

"They were ever so professional ... they knew exactly what I was going through ... I received over £4500." Read more >

Claim Form ► Call Me Back ►
Is there anything wrong with this page? ( Help us Improve )