Barnby Moor is a small village in the north of the county of Nottinghamshire in England. It is a great place to stay while you explore the story of Robin Hood at Sherwood Forest. The Robin Hood story is of a gentleman outlaw who fought with the Sheriff of Nottingham and robbed rich travellers who journeyed through Sherwood Forest.
- A good place to start to explore the Robin Hood story is by going on the Robin Hood Trail which you can find out about from the Nottingham Tourist Information Centre.
- On the trail you can delve into Sherwood Forest and see the ancient oak trees and caves that Robin used to hide in.
- Take a photo with the statue of Robin Hood outside Nottingham Castle.
- Don’t miss the Robin Hood Town Tour with one of the best Robin Hood tour guides and learn about the stories and adventures behind the outlaw
If you have been injured in Barnby Moor then contact Accident Advice Helpline to find out if you are entitled to compensation.
Are you entitled to compensation if you have been injured in Barnby Moor?
If you have been injured in Barnby Moor you are likely to receive compensation if:
- The injury was caused by someone else
- You required medical treatment for your injury
- The injury occurred within the last 3 years
If your injury meets these conditions then you have a good chance of receiving compensation and need the help of a lawyer in Barnby Moor specialist.
How do I make a compensation claim?
To start your claim, call Accident Advice Helpline at any time or day on 0800 689 0500. You can also contact us on your mobile at 0333 500 0993. One of our friendly, professional advisors will answer any questions you have and treat your matters with the utmost confidentiality. Our advisers will help you to find out if you qualify for compensation and can estimate how much you may receive in compensation using Accident Advice Helpline’s 30 second test.
If you qualify for compensation then you need a lawyer in Barnby Moor specialist and may not even need to attend court. Most of our claims are processed over the phone so don’t hesitate to give us a call.
Why should I make my compensation claim with Accident Advice Helpline?
Accident Advice Helpline is one of the largest law firms in the UK and specialise in personal injury compensation. Our legal team takes on cases with a no win no fee basis and has over 10 years’ experience as a successful personal injury law firm.
Date Published: 25th January 2014
Author: David Brown