How much could you claim?

Find out in 30 seconds...
Injured in the last 3 years?
Was the accident your fault?
Did you recieve medical attention?
Please tell us where you were injured
  • Please enter your full name
  • Please enter a valid name
  • Please enter your telephone number
  • Please enter a valid telephone number
  • Please read our Terms & Conditions

    "If you've been injured through no fault of your own you could be entitled to compensation. If you're unsure if you could claim, I recommend you call Accident Advice Helpline."

    Esther Rantzen

    Injured in an unsafe workplace

    Accidents and injuries at work are unfortunately all too common. If you have been injured in an unsafe workplace through no fault of your own, Accident Advice Helpline is here for you. You may be entitled to compensation to help you recover from being injured in an unsafe workplace as well as payment to cover any loss of earnings or medical expenses you may have incurred as a result of your injuries.

    You shouldn’t feel intimidated or anxious about making injury claims due to an accident at your workplace. Your employer has a duty of care towards you and all employees, and if you are injured as a result of working in an unsafe environment then you should make this known so that other employees are kept safe in the future. Work places must be kept free of hazards that could cause injury – this includes providing all staff with adequate training and ensuring that all machinery is adequately maintained and safe for use.

    If you required medical treatment for your injury in place of work that was not your fault, but instead the fault of your employer or a fellow employee, then you could be entitled to compensation. If you reported your accident to your employer and this is your first attempt to try and claim for your injuries, you can contact Accident Advice Helpline today for friendly and supportive advice. If you are still unsure as to whether you qualify for an injury claim, take our free 30 second test to quickly ascertain your eligibility.

    How to make a claim for being injured in an unsafe workplace

    If you believe you are entitled to make an injury claim due to being injured in an unsafe workplace and you would like to pursue a claim, call Accident Advice Helpline on 0800 689 0500 or from your mobile on 0333 500 0993 to discuss your options. You are in no way obligated to pursue a claim for your injury in place of work, so don’t worry if you change your mind.

    You also don’t need to worry about your job security, as your employer cannot dismiss you for making a claim due to your injury in place of work. Remember, the claim is not against your employer themselves, but it will in all likelihood be paid by their insurance company, so you will not be putting your employer out of pocket. Call today and see what Accident Advice Helpline can do for you.

    Open Claim Calculator

    Date Published: 26th October 2013

    Author: Louise Thacker

    Category: Accident at work claim

    Accident Advice Helpline (or AAH) is a trading style of Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited. Slater Gordon Solutions Legal Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with registration number 07931918, VAT 142 8192 16, registered office Dempster Building, Atlantic Way, Brunswick Business Park, Liverpool, L3 4UU and is an approved Alternative Business Structure authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority with licence number 591058 and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

    Disclaimer: This website contains content contributed by third parties, therefore any opinions, comments or other information expressed on this site that do not relate to the business of AAHDL or its associated companies should be understood as neither being held or endorsed by this business.

    No-Win No-Fee: *Subject to insurance costs. Fee payable if case not pursued at client's request.