They are many ways that you can be injured through no fault of your own, but the most common way for it to happen is in a slip, trip or fall accident. There are about one million of these every year in the UK, many of them minor accidents that involve not much more than a bit of hurt pride. But for some victims their injuries are life changing, and for others it is the end of their life. Because the injuries from this type of accident can be so serious, it is often why if you have been injured in a trip in Solihull, a claim is made.
Injured in a trip in Solihull
There are many more ways these accidents can happen than just falling over, and much more serious injuries that can be sustained, what if:
- You fell from the top to bottom of a flight of stairs because at the tope there was lose carpet you fell over – it should have been repaired or condoned off.
- You tripped over on obstacle in the walkway in a factory and fell into machinery with moving parts – walkways should always be kept free of obstacles.
- You slipped on a spillage of food in a restaurant and caused a waiter with plates of hot food to fall on you – the spillage should have been cleaned up
- You fell from scaffolding because of a lose bolt causing it to collapse – only trained people should erect scaffold, and it should be checked every day before it is used.
- You tripped over a broken paving slab and went into the path of oncoming traffic – the paving slab should have been repaired.
- You slipped on a wet floor that has just been washed- there should have been warning signs.
These might be all ‘what ifs’, but they happen to innocent victims often, and if they have been injured in a trip in Solihull, that is when they make an accident claim.
Anyone can afford a no win no fee accident claim with Accident Advice Helpline
The beauty of no win no fee accident claims is that anyone can afford to make one. As long as your situation fits the legal criteria, making an accident claim is an option that is open to you. The rules for making a claim are:
- Someone else must have been to blame for the accident you were injured in
- Your injuries must have been bad enough to require the attention of doctors
- The accident should have happened in the previous three years
If these rules apply to your situation, then get in touch with Accident Advice Helpline to discuss starting your personal injury compensation claim. This need not be difficult with our help and expertise, as it is all we have done for over 16 years, and the experience of making successful claims has allowed us to make the processes simple, quick and efficient, keeping them as stress free as possible for all our claimants.
If you’re convinced, or just want to find out more information then give our expert advisers a call on 0800 689 0500 from your land line, or 0333 500 0993 from your mobile.
Date Published: 5th November 2014